Kansas Exotic Animal Breeders
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 9139995547
- Website: http://www.artemissavannahs.com
- Address: NA
- Savannah cats
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 6203630356
- Website: http://hedgehogvalley.com
- Address: 207 S. Oak St.
- USDA licensed, raising quality hedgehogs since 1995.
- Email: Powellzebra@gmail.com
- Phone: 6204377394
- Skinny pigs!! Specialize in Dalmatian markings
- Email: Kmbloomhuff@aol.com
- Phone: 5632606968
- We specialize in Red Kangaroos, Coatimundis, Kinkajous, White Dromedary Camels, Zonies, miniature horses and spotted donkeys. If we can help you find your next pet, exhibit animal or breeder let us know we'd be more than happy to help! We welcome all future buyers to come out and meet your new furry friend and meet the rest of the gang! Please call for any questions. Thanks!
- Phone: 785-299-0684
- I have started raising fallow deer....right now I have the white and the spotted fallows as of right now looking to get some chocolate one
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (316)655-8946
- Website: www.heartcranches.web.com
- We raise and sell dromadary camels. Our home ranch is located in Perry, Oklahoma. We are considered one of the larger breeders in the US and largest in Oklahoma. We have one spotted male camel that was born June 2011. He is halter broke and very gentle for sale.
We have bottle babies and young males or females available most times of the year.
We pride ourselves in quality, gentle camels and customer service to follow.
Call for a current listing of animals available and pricing.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 7858200762
- Website: http:// www.redneckacres.com
- Address: 2299 N. Gerard Rd. Salina, Kansas
- MSFGA REGISTERED SILKY FAINTING GOATS, MINIATURE BLUE EYED WHITE DONKEYS.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 785.418.6530
- Website: www.doubleoranchks.com
- Address: 1550 Rock Creek RD
- MYOTONIC GOATS, sometimes referred to a "fainting" goats, have a genetic condition that causes them to stiffen when they are startled or excited. They are intelligent, inquisitive and gentle, and don't climb or jump like other goat breeds. There are fewer than 10,000 in the world, according to the American Livestock Breed Conservacy.
Matt & Jeannie Baker
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 913 367-4116
- Website: http://www.kanzakitty.com
- Address: Kansas
- Kinkajous, Raccoons, Skunks, Bobcats, Canadian Lynx, Servals
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 785-839-8069
- We are currently breeding PURE Mouflon, Texas Dalls, and Corsicans.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 785-217-8575
- Address: Meade, ks 67864
- We have been breeding hedgehogs, buffalo, Elk, and prairie dogs and are now starting short tail possums, sugar gliders and badgers. We currently have hedgehog babies for sale right now. We are USDA approved and can ship world wide. If you are interested please feel free to give me a call at 785-217-8575 or email me at email@example.com
If you would like to be added to the exotic animals breeder directory, complete the exotic animals breeder form.