Utah Exotic Animal Breeders
Utah Petting Zoo DBA Ivie Acres Farm
- Contact: Sherrie Ivie and Stacey Newman
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 8015080011
- Website: utahpettingzoo.com
- Address: 5605 W Higley Lane
- Fox Breeding, Petting Zoo, Breeder of Baby Doll Sheep, Miniature Jersey Cows, Pygmy Goats, Miniature Horses/Ponies, miniature pigs, lamancha goats, miniature donkeys, fallow deer. (pending capybaras)
CR Breeding Services
- Contact: Caleb Rutter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 801-797-2374
- Address: 3451 N Triumph Blvd #105, Lehi, UT 84043
- Potbellied Pig Sugar Glider Chinchilla Hedgehog Capybara Llama Call for additional information and availability. Buyer must show valid federal/state permits BEFORE purchase. Breeding consultation services are also available. Call for prices and availability.
- Email: Davetimberline2@gmail.com
- Phone: 4692438388
- Address: Beaver
- We raise 4 colors of fallow deer.
- Email: Jordancarlson45@yahoo.com
- Phone: 3852244627
- Red Fox
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 801-781-0299
- Welcome to Javlan Ranch Alpacas!
Schedule a farm visit today and meet your future! We are a small alpaca farm, that focuses on quality. All of our animals come from the best genetics in the industry. We fell in love with not only these beautiful animals but the lifestyle they bring with them. Alpacas are Good Investments, Great Tax Benefits, Unigue, People friendly, Easy Maintenance, Quiet, Considered the Green Livestock. You can have up to 10 per acre... They are raised for their beautiful fleece that is sheared off once a year and sold. Their fleece is sought after for it's unique ability to be warm and cool. It is stronger, lighter, and warmer than wool! Softer than Cashmere, and is also compared to silk... Alpaca has No Lanoline which makes it hypoallergenic! Great for people with wool allergies. Suri is a high end, luxury fiber prized for its combination of luster, fineness, slick handle, cool feeling, drape, elegance, and strength. No other animal fiber possesses all these features, and it makes Suri highly sought after throughout the world. Suri can be used in a multitude of applications including knitting and weaving, as its elegance and beauty transcend the processing medium. There is so many things to say about these wonderful animals, please give us a call and schedual a time to come meet our herd and to see for yourself if there is a little Alpaca farmer in you, you might be surprised...
The Suri alpaca is a member of the camelid family, which includes the llama, Huacaya alpaca, the wild vicuna and guanaco, and yes, the camel. The Suri dates back between 5 to 20 thousand years and is known from archaeological records to have been domesticated for 6,000 years. Among the people of the Andes, the woven fabric from the fleece of the alpaca was so soft and alluring that it was used as currency. The Suri alpaca has unique fiber characteristics that distinguish the Suri from the rest of the camelid family. Unlike the soft fuzzy look of the Huacaya alpaca, the Suri's long, separate, distinctive locks are comprised of twisted or flat fibers that drape down the sides of the Suri's body. The Suri's fiber has a cool, slick hand; soft as cashmere, warmer than wool, and has the luster of silk. The first Suris were imported to the United States from Bolivia in the winter of 1991. Subsequent imports came in 1993, 1995, 1996 and 1998 from Peru, Chile and Bolivia. World wide, Suris account for only about 3 to 5% of the total alpaca population and are so rare that there may be fewer of them than the vicuna, the wild ancestor of the alpaca. Utilizing tcelesive breeding techniques, improved nutrition and animal husbandry, U.S. breeders have significantly advanced the quality of Suri bloodlines and the fiber they produce. Whether you are just an animal lover looking for a hobby or interested in a full breeding livestock operation, the Suri alpaca provides investment opportunities at many levels. Visit our Suri Alpaca Farm Today!
J and J Guest Ranch
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 435 703 5959
- Address: 882 south 800 east box 544 New Harmony ut.84757
- Fallow deer black Hawaiian sheep peacocks pigmey goats rabbits
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 4356190914
- Website: gracefulsuggies.blogspot.com
- Breed sugar gliders and make sugar glider toys
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (435) 381-2736
- Website: http://www.gilbertswatusiandzebra.com/
- Address: Castle Dale
- Raising Foundation Pure Watusi cattle, quarter and paint horses, angus cattle, border collies, and Grant Zebras. Located in Castle Dale, Utah.
- Phone: 435-313-9304
- Address: 1146 S. Raven Stone Dr. Washington UT, 84780
- Elephants, Zebra, Cheetah, Lion.
If you would like to be added to the exotic animals breeder directory, complete the exotic animals breeder form.