Virginia Exotic Animal Breeders
- Email: Franh56@gmail.com
- Phone: 757408-6528
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 2765794215
- Website: www.smartyak.com
- Address: 1314 RUGBY RD
- We are a small farm nestled high otni the Appalachian Mountains of southwest Virginia. The Yak love the mountain climate here as we are close to Mt. Rogers and Grayson Highlands State Park. We are striving to help promote the Yak as a new alternative multi-purpose livestock and producing some of the friendliest stock on the East Coast!
Our herd bull is "Runs with Buffalo" from Woods Edge Wools Farm and out of Springbrook Yak Ranch stock! He is an exceptionally built Wooly Native Trim with a perfect set of horns and a nice disposition.
Our heifers are: "Tashi" a bottle-fed Native Trim that is spokes-person to the public about how wonderful Yak can be along with her pasture friend "Sochi" a Royal Heifer from Yaks of the PA Wilds and our 3rd heifer "M'Nu" is also a Royal.
We had our first calves just recently and Buffalo really stamps his offspring! Both are heifer calves, one a Native Trim and the other a beautiful Royal.
Our goal is to provide the East Coast with high quality Yak with good conformation and great dispositions!
Once you have a Yak you will never go back!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 7573867264
- Address: 209 gimbert dr
- New breeder starting slow to breed and specializing in quality ebonys and etc. chinchillas.
Karl and Debbie Mogensen
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 540-291-2420
- Website: naturalbridgezoo.com
- Address: 5784 S. Lee Highway
Natural Bridge , Virginia
- Reticulated giraffe, greater kudu, bongo, nyala,sitatunga, gemsbok,beisa oryx, reticulated giraffe, kudu blesbok, poitou donkeys, miniature donkeys,llamas,7 species of cranes, rhea 0 gray & white) ostrich, emu, double wattled cassowary, capuchin monkeys , spider monkeys, gibbons,mandrills, red-handed tamarins, cotton-top tamarins,southen ground hornbills, chilean flamingos. We have zoological suppliers and breeders for over 50 years
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 804-321-0573
- Address: 1905 Parlow dr.
Richmond, Va. 23222
- Breeder of Short Tailed Opossums. I breed for quality and temperment. All babies are handled daily, as are the parents. I breed grey with white accents and goldens.I can ship, weather permitting. Pick up is also available-and encouraged.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 540-937-5186
- Address: 37 Viewtown Rd.
Viewtown, VA 20106
- only herd of Tarpan horses in the U.S.
7 stallions (3 stallions, 2 2-yr old colts, 2 yearling colts)
prefer to sell as herd for continuation of breed
serious inquiries only
can set up at 501(c)3
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 276-358-2378
- Website: www.infinityacres.org
- Address: 136 Joppa Rd
Ridgeway, VA 24148
- We operate a non-profit Animal Education facility specializing in guided tours for school groups. We have both domestic & exotics; sugar gliders, chinchillas, parrots, flemish rabbits, horses, donkeys, alpacas llamas, goats, sheep, potbelly pig, etc.
Laura & Rick
William Jurgelski PhD, MD
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 276 472 2347
- Website: www.lostworldranch.com
- Address: 1420 Gose Mill Road
- Devoted to the improvement, development and well being of Bactrian camels and llamas.
We specialize in the breeding of white camels and spotted (appaloosa) llamas and currently have the largest herds of these animals in North America
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 4342646868
- Website: thehedgieherd.com
- Address: Blackstone, VA
- I am a USDA licensed breeder of African Pygmy Hedgehogs and Brazilian Short Tail Opossums. Our babies are raised as part of our family.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 540-840-3938
- Address: Eastern Va.
- Baby Zebra's for sale. E-mail or call. Mother and father on premises. Babies raised by tame mothers. Handled daily to lead, tie, and load.
- Phone: 276-690-5450
- Camels, primates, African hoofstock, small mammals, macropods. Zoo quality. Animal transport available.
Debbie and Kenny Smith
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 804-306-8650
- Website: www.freewebs.com/minihoss
- Address: 1571 Richmond Road
Amelia Court House
- We raise quality Miniature Livestock, including the KuneKune pig, a rare miniature pig from New Zealand, the Miniature Pot Belly pig, Miniature Herefords, Miniature horses, donkeys & mules, Miniature Fainting goats, Miniature African Pygmy goats, Painted Desert sheep, Babydoll sheep, Miniature alpacas, llamas, Jersey Wooly bunnies, Holland Lop bunnies, Angora bunnies and Skinny pigs.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 276-732-3533
- Website: www.ancexotics.webs.com
- We specialize in many large and small mammals
Gayle E.M. O'Neal
- Email: GEMONeal@cox.net
- Phone: (757)675-6499
- Address: 2161 Millville Road
Chesapeake, VA 23323
- USDA Licensed Breeder, (52-C-0106)
African Pygmy Goats (very small)
Australian Shepherds (working)
Pembroke Welsh Corgis (working)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 757-673-4696
- Accepting deposits on spring litter of Very High content wolfdogs. Pups will be pulled and bottle fed indoors with pets and family.
Must live in a legal state, containment is a must.
If you would like to be added to the exotic animals breeder directory, complete the exotic animals breeder form.